Direct Mail Marketing – Podcast 007
Podcast (yellow-letters): Play in new window
During today’s podcast I will go over 5 questions, including: Should I use my own name on a mailing?
IMHO this is a must listen for ALL investors who want to earn massive incomes by Assigning, Wholesaling, Rehabbing and Wholetailing houses.
In This Show, We Cover:
- I’m thinking about sending multiple letters to the same list. Besides changing the verbiage, should I change anything else?
- When would Urgent Envelopes be a good idea?
- Should I use my own name on a mailing? Or should I use an alias?
- How much information is enough in the greeting card? Just my name and phone number?
- Is there anything you can do with my list to check that the addresses are correct?
Yellow Letters – www.YellowLetters.com
If you have a question you would like answered on our Podcast, please email it to Sales@YellowLetters.com